Top 10 reasons to Join the Team
1. Participate in Local Economic Development: Joining the Chamber supports economic development through job retention and growth activities. Providing jobs for citizens and a strong workforce creates a base of customers and clients.
2. Improve Your Bottom Line: Chamber programs are designed to help your company prosper. Chamber members are encouraged to "remember a member" when fulfilling business and personal needs for goods and services.
3. Expand Your Networking: This is one of the most important benefits of membership. All you have to do is get involved! Don’t forget to bring your business cards to share with prospective customers.
4. Make Sure You are on the List: Local citizens as well as those relocating or visiting DO contact the Chamber for where to stay, shop and do business. The Chamber refers ONLY Chamber members.
5. Have a Voice in Issues Affecting Your Business: The Chamber works to establish relationships with political leaders and is a voice for business by tracking legislation to support business growth.
6. Use Our Website to Market Your Business: Use your Chamber’s website to post coupons on our Hot Deals page, add events to our Calendar and list employment openings on the job postings page.
7. Take Advantage of Chamber Savings Programs: The Chamber Advantage programs offer discounts at participating merchants. The Drugs Don’t Work program provides a 7.5% discount on Workers Comp Insurance.
8. Georgia Chamber Federation: To benefit our members, the Pickens County Chamber of Commerce participates in the Georgia Chamber Federation which is part of a statewide program with over 140 Chambers serving more than 150 Georgia counties and communities who use large group buying power to negotiate advantages on group products.
9. Enhance Your Credibility: Being a member sends your customers the right message. Members are encouraged to display the Chamber membership decal at business locations, on company materials, and in advertisements as an integral part of marketing.
10. Give Back to Your Community: If you are truly concerned about the future growth and development of the community, joining the Chamber is just the responsible thing to do.
JOIN THE TEAM!
To learn more about joining the Chamber call 706.692.5600 or email: email@example.com